Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road
New Delhi 110069
- Conditions of Eligibility:
- Age Limits:
- Not Less than 21 years and not more than 30 years as on 01.08.2011
- Educational Qualifications:
- A candidates must hold a Degree in Engineering or equivalent. Provided that a candidates applying for the post of Indian Naval Armament service (Electronics Engineering Posts) and Engineer Group 'A' in Wireless Planning and Coordination Wing/ Monitoring Organisation may possess M.Sc. Degree or its equivalent with Wireless Communication, Electronics, Radio Physics or Radio Engineering as a special subject.
- Physical Standards:
- Candidates must be physically fit according to physical standards for admission to Engineering Services Examination, 2011 as per Regulation given in appendix-II or Rules for Examination published in the Gazette of India Extraordinary dated 8th Jan 2011.
- How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply ONLINE only using the linkhttp://www.upsconline.nic.in detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above mentioned website.
- Last Date: 07.02.2011